Recruitment Data Policy
This policy describes how Minerva Group A/S and associated daughter companies (“Minerva”) process your personal data during a recruitment process.
Minerva Group A/S
Hasselager Centervej 29
8260 Viby J
Tel. (+45) 7025 4400
If you want to make use of your rights or have questions about how we process your personal data, you can contact us on the contact information above.
Our processing of your personal data
We process personal data which you have provided us with through your application. If we have contacted you through a public site such as LinkedIn and you have accepted to initiate a recruitment process, we may also process personal data which are gathered from these sites.
Purpose of our processing of your personal data
When you apply for a position at Minerva or we have contacted you through a public site and you have accepted to initiate a recruitment process, your personal data is processed with the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for a vacant position. The personal data is processed based on a legitimate interest cf. article 6, stk. 1, litra f in the General Data Protection Regulation for Minerva to evaluate whether you match the position.
Time period for storing your personal data
After the recruitment process, we will store your personal data for up to 6 months. Hereafter all personal data will be deleted, and remaining data will be anonymized for statistical purposes.
- The right to access: You have the right to ask for access to the personal data we process about you.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal data, if you think it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data if one of the conditions listed in the General Data Protection Regulation is present. Some personal data cannot be deleted, if we have a legitime or legal course to keep it.
- The right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions listed in the General Data Protection Regulation is present.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. Unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue the processing, we will no longer process your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and in some instances to have it transferred to another data controller.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You can always contact us if you have any questions for how we process your personal data. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency.
This policy may be updated from time to time. This version is last updated: 15.08.2019