Minerva Solutions' Roadmap
Here you can find the planned roadmap and release notes for Minerva’s Solutions. The planned dates and planned functionality may change, so remember to check in regularly.
- Minerva Project Management (rebuilt for Medical Device PLM)
- Project Template with phases including dates to keep track of the expected length of each phase
- The end date of a project is automatically updated from the end date of the last phase of the project
- New identities connected to projects: MDS User, MDS Manager, MDS Admin.
- Minerva Deliverable Management (rebuilt for Medical Device PLM)
- Deliverables Matrix rebuilt with instantiation options, closing rules, etc.
- Tree structure view of the Deliverable matrix with advanced search options and the option to export to Excel
- Minerva Tag Book
- Create Tags (folders) and Tag Books (hierarchy of Tags) for folder structures e.g. DHF and DMR.
- Create and use Tag Collections. A Tag collection is a set of Tags connected to a specific target. Use it to create multiple Tags for one target.
- Tag Books are versioned and every change in a Tag will generate a new version of the related Tag Book. Previous versions can always be found.
- Risk Assessment
- A new feature which can help to identify, analyze and evaluate hazards and risk factors related to a part/device. Risk Assessment on a part with the calculation of a risk number based on the severity number and a number for the likelihood of an occasion
- View for the part/device with information regarding the four areas: Hazard, Harm, Control (prevention and detection) and Recommendation (actions planned or taken)
- Traceability Matrix
A new feature which can provide traceability from a Design Input (user need/requirement) to the actual Design Output.
- Minerva Solution Change Management (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- New ECO which can be canceled or rolled back
- Possibility for 'dynamic assignments' on the ECO
- Redesign of the graphic display of the Impact Matrix
- Minerva Solution Import Tool (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- Import of all ItemTypes, Documents, Relations, and files (including MDV files)
- The option to compare and cancel an import in the Import Tool
- Minerva Solution Data Viewer (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- With a view of all Itemtypes, Relations, metadata, and files
- The possibility to edit data in the viewer
- Minerva Data Export (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- Export of all ItemTypes, Relations, metadata, and files
- Structure Compare
- Comparison of two parts with a display of the differences in their structure and metadata
The version is still in planning, but will among other features include an improved version of Training Records, and also Test Management, where you can create and execute tests for defined item types.
This roadmap is NOT a binding commitment for delivery. It rather provides an overview of the products' directions. The development and release of features and functionalities remain at the sole discretion of Minerva and Minerva reserves its right to adjust it at any time.
Minerva Solutions' Release Notes
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Medical Device 11.5.1 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Electronic PLM 11.5.1 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Medical Device 11.5 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Electronic PLM 11.5 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Products 11.4 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the release Here.