Minerva Solutions' Roadmap
Here you can find the planned roadmap and release notes for Minerva’s Solutions. The planned dates and planned functionality may change, so remember to check in regularly.
- Minerva Project Management (rebuilt for Medical Device PLM)
- Project Template with phases including dates to keep track of the expected length of each phase
- The end date of a project is automatically updated from the end date of the last phase of the project
- New identities connected to projects: MDS User, MDS Manager, MDS Admin.
- Minerva Deliverable Management (rebuilt for Medical Device PLM)
- Deliverables Matrix rebuilt in a very userfriendly and “less click demanding” way with instantiation options, closing rules, etc.
- Tooltips in the Deliverables Matrix with information regarding the phases, deliverables, actions to do, etc.
- The option to inactivate deliverables in a project
- Improved performance of the Deliverables matrix
- Tree grid view with advanced filter options and the option to export filtered data to Excel
- Drag & drop functionality in the Deliverables Matrix
- The Deliverables Matrix is displayed directly in the Project instead of as an attached link
- Different icons for phases, child-phases, and deliverables to secure an easy overview of the content of the deliverables matrix
- Planned Due Dates are automatically added to deliverables when the project is created
- The 'Health Status' is automatically updated when the deliverables matrix is opened
- DHF/DMR File Structures
- Improved DHF & DMR templates.
- Create a template for Technical Files.
- Drag & drop functionality makes the creation of templates quicker.
- The templates are versioned and every change in the template will generate a new version. The old version can always be retrieved.
- Improved display in the Project of the DHF & DMR Views.
- Risk Assessment
- A new feature which can help to identify, analyze and evaluate hazards and risk factors related to a part/device. Risk Assessment on a part with the calculation of a risk number based on the severity number and a number for the likelihood of an occasion
- View for the part/device with information regarding the four areas: Hazard, Harm, Control (prevention and detection) and Recommendation (actions planned or taken)
- Minerva Solution Change Management (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- New ECO which can be canceled or rolled back
- Possibility for 'dynamic assignments' on the ECO
- Redesign of the graphic display of the Impact Matrix
- Minerva Solution Import Tool (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- Import of all ItemTypes, Documents, Relations, and files (including MDV files)
- The option to compare and cancel an import in the Import Tool
- Minerva Solution Data Viewer (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- With a view of all Itemtypes, Relations, metadata, and files
- The possibility to edit data in the viewer
- Minerva Data Export (rebuilt for Electronic PLM)
- Export of all ItemTypes, Relations, metadata, and files
- Structure Compare
- Comparison of two parts with a display of the differences in their structure and metadata
- Traceability Matrix
- The Traceability Matrix provides traceability on a part, from a user need/requirement is put into the system and to the actual output/deliverable, which fulfills this requirement is completed
The version is still in planning, but will among other features include the following:
- Training Records
- The Training Records reflects that a certain employee has received the necessary training to perform the tasks/jobs according to the SOP of their role.
- When an employee has been assigned to a role, the system automatically assigns the employee to the training for that role.
- The system can handle, that some training might have to be repeated with a certain interval- for example, once a year. The employee will be notified when it is time for training
- The Training Records provides a good overview (matrix) of the employees and their training according to their roles
- Test Mangement
- Create and execute tests for defined item types
- A result can be added for each step of the test execution, (including comments and images)
- A PDF report can be created with the test results
- Export submissions
- Export submissions as a PDX package from the Deliverables Matrix
- Compliance Data
- Manage compliance data on parts
- Handle conflict minerals according to EU regulations
This roadmap is NOT a binding commitment for delivery. It rather provides an overview of the products' directions. The development and release of features and functionalities remain at the sole discretion of Minerva and Minerva reserves its right to adjust it at any time.
Minerva Solutions' Release Notes
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Medical Device 11.5.1 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Electronic PLM 11.5.1 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Medical Device 11.5 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Electronic PLM 11.5 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the Minerva Products 11.4 release Here.
You can see all the features included in the release Here.