Check how other companies have benefited from implementing Minerva Solutions
Medical Device PLM@Model.Heading.HeadingTag>
Based on more than two decades of experience in implementing PLM for the Medical Device Industry, we have developed an industry solution that handles the issues that are not solved satisfactorily by the standardized PLM platforms available on the market today.
There is a constant pressure on Healthcare companies to keep up with the latest regulatory legislations and at the same time to maintain optimized workflow. The fear of mismatching with regulations has forced some of them to adopt an inefficient work structure, which results in higher costs and less budget for Innovation and New Product Development.
Key Values for your
- Save time on preparing and conducting audits
- Improve time-to-market for all products
- Can properly validate the system for Medical Device
standards like 21 CFR Part 11 and FDA CFR 80
- Store and retrieve DHF, DMR and related documentation
- Quick implementation due to preconfigured system
- Benefit from a subscription based solution instead of a license model
- Take advantage of proven practices from other Medical Device companies who already did an implementation with Minerva
- Deliverable driven DMR & DHF Creation
- Rule Based Deliverable Management
- Dynamic DMR & DHF Management
- Automatic Baseline Creation
- Structured Document Management
- Dynamic Change Management
- Change Impact Analysis
- Advanced Lifecycle Management
- Complete Traceability
- Supply Chain Collaboration
Medical Device PLM in action
Request Demo Now!
Ready to see Medical Device PLM in action? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Demo and get a one-on-one preview on how your Business can benefit!
Customers share their experience with Minerva
Case Study: Auditdata
Faced with the challenge to find documents and to make relationships between them, Auditdata needed relational database, that would systemize documents and give a good overview of the relationships between different files.
Case Study: Malvern
1 million files, that was roughly the amount of data scattered in literally every virtual corner of Malvern's organization - from hard drives to e-mails and floppy disks. The vast quantities of unstructured information were the main factor behind their decision to find a system enabling a more structured way of centralizing the data.
Case Study: Teledyne DALSA
Developing and producing more advanced products in a faster tempo, Teledyne DALSA saw a tremendous increase of product related data. The need for a more flexible and global product data management system increased.