Minerva Electronic PLM is tailored to handle the complex challenges of running a modern Electronic & High-Tech (EHT) company. The solution is ready to go, but still highly configurable to fit any specific customer needs.
Operating in an industry driven by innovation requires a high level of efficiency of processes and responsiveness to the new technologies in the niche. Complying with the highest safety standards, product documentation requirements and keeping track of the latest documentation revisions are daily disciplines for many businesses. The industry price sensitivity and strict regulatory legislations require the right tool to smooth information flow and to manage both internal and external product-related processes in the best possible way.
Key Values for your
- Save time on preparing and conducting audits
- Improve time-to-market for all products
- Gain benefits from including Supply Chain partners in your processes
- Improve visibility and cut cost by simplyfing the system landscape
- Quick implementation due to preconfigured system
- Benefit from a subscription based solution instead of a traditional license model
- Take advantage of proven and successful practices from other electronic & high tech companies
- Easy to use Import tool for parts, BOM and AML
- A strong EHT data model based upon Minerva’s extensive experience with PLM in EHT
- Out of the box Change Management with
built in Business Logic for workflow routing ECR, ECO, DCO, MCO
- A strong security model for easily granting access to external partners
- Office integration
- Export tool to provide a standardized format for communication of Product Data with external parties
- Free viewer to open, investigate and retrive data from the export packages
L3 TRL about Electronic PLM
Request Demo Now!
Ready to see Electronic PLM in action? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Demo and get a one-on-one preview on how your Business can benefit!
Customers share their experience with Minerva
Case Study: North Sea Electronics
Keeping track of latest documentation revisions, finding previous component versions, and increase of production issuing errors, were some of the challenges North Sea Electronics faced in the past. How to overcome them?
Case Study: Consilium
Consilium must meet highest safety standards, and product documentation requirements. They experienced difficulties with keeping tack of data due to having it distributed on different IT systems and servers. Many areas were operating inefficiently.
Case Study: Esterline Racal Acoustics
It was of high importance for the Racal Acoustics´ team to eliminate all ineffective procedures that don´t add value and that increase the time to market of their products. Electronic PLM implementation was the right solution.