Is training your passion and do you enjoy helping your audience grow and learn? Do you have a strong technical understanding that enables you to deliver training in software solutions? And do you want to be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company that invests in training? Then this is your opportunity.
Minerva is a software consultancy focused on Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions. Due to our growth, our need for training is increasing, and we are therefore establishing a dedicated training function. As your role is new, you will have significant influence over your tasks and development enabling you to put your mark on our future training direction.
Your new job
As PLM Trainer in Minerva, your primary focus is to provide high-quality training in our solution. You will be collaborating closely with our Functional Leads who are experts in our solution combining their knowledge with your expertise in training.
- Deliver training in a classroom setting to Minerva employees and occasionally also to our customers
- Conduct effective remote training sessions using applicable technology
- Deliver training in a variety of topics revolving around our solution
- Continuously improve existing training material and approaches
- Demonstrate a strong stage presence enabling you to engage a highly skilled audience
- Assist in developing training materials and determining training needs
- Suggest and develop new training methods including e-learning
You will be based at our headquarters in Aarhus from where you will conduct most of the training.
You will be the face of training in Minerva, and your passion for and experience with training is therefore the most important. You have a technical understanding, but we do not expect you to have experience with PLM in advance.
- Experience delivering classroom training in software solutions
- Ability to create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
- Ability to capture learners’ understanding and needs during training sessions and alter your approach based on the audience
- Knowledge of programming that enables you to understand and deliver training on technical topics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Working at Minerva
As an organization, we value transparency, honesty and hard work. We are focused on bringing out the best in people and supporting them on their journey to excellence. Our most successful drive is our culture. By challenging our approach to different business matters, we grow faster and more knowledgeable every day.
Our working atmosphere is characterised by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, and you will be among energetic, highly skilled and dedicated colleagues in 7 countries.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications continuously, so please email us yours as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact HR Manager Charlotte Morell at +45 31 41 32 69.