Are you an experienced Solution Consultant interested in leading the functional PLM implementation for some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world? Then you might be our new Solution Consultant.
As Solution Consultant in Minerva, you are responsible for the functional PLM implementation. Your key objectives are to analyze the customer’s business needs and assist on determining business priorities as well as providing expertise on how to implement functionalities.
- lead analysis of business requirements by delivering design workshop and discussions
- analyze requirements by extracting them from the business users and anticipate future requirements and the ones considered essential
- ensure that the requirements will be constrained and simplified in order to create business value and not over-engineered functionalities
- translate the business requirements to implementation requirements which can include the need of creating business data models or conceptual mockups
- capture the acceptance criteria for each requirement
- verify the requirements by testing, demoing and inspecting the implemented solutions
- contribute to the estimate of the effort needed to implement the requirements
- assume accountability for the official deliverable to the customer including documentation, technical delivery and business elements and ensure handover
- understand the business processes and assess if it is compliant with the platform architecture and PLM best practices
You will have the option of working at our office or partly from home. You will spend up to 50% of your time travelling.
We expect that you have experience implementing information systems within the engineering/manufacturing industry. You are able to build a solution vision and drive workshops working collaboratively with the customer.
In addition, you have:
- strong analytical skills
- experience writing clear and understandable requirements specifications
- an ability to write functional specification documents, data models and use cases
- strong negotiation and influencing skills
- an ability to specify and execute functional tests
Although it is not a requirement that you have experience with PLM, you must have a technical understanding that enables you to understand the specific capabilities of the Aras Innovator platform. You also have an interest in building mockups and proof of concepts using basic configuration.
Get in contact