US Solution Architect@Model.Heading.HeadingTag>
With many customers worldwide, Minerva Group is one of the most flexible and fastest-growing vendors of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions globally. We are looking for two experienced Solution Architects that can transform our customers' requirements to successful solutions.
The key skill of a Solution Architect is the ability to see the overall structure of the application and think outside of the box.
Your new job at Minerva
We are looking for two Solution Architects. Both must be able to complete the tasks listed below, but one has a stronger focus on programming and the technical side of the solutions, whereas the other has a stronger focus on business analysis and requirement gathering.
- lead or participate in customer workshops
- create and ensure Proof of Concepts
- develop PLM solution design and architecture
- manage the technical specification of solutions
- customize and configure solutions
- write high quality source code to program complete applications
- ensure the quality of delivered solutions
- support the customer in gathering requirements
- capture, handle and challenge requirements
- develop project plans and manage changes to scope, schedule and costs
You will be using Aras Innovator® PLM, a Model-Based SOA built on Microsoft Stack, as a platform to deploy customer business solutions.
Our office is located in Carlsbad, California, but the right candidate will be able to work remotely from anywhere in the US. You will spend up to 50% of your time on site with customers.
Your key skill as a Solution Architect is your ability to see the overall structure of the application. In addition, you have:
- understanding of business processes - particularly within manufacturing
- Full Stack development experience
- General Web Services experience
- experience with SOA architecture and Web Application architecture
- experience with relational databases management systems
- experience with requirement gathering
- competencies in leading/participating in workshops with customers
Working at Minerva
As an organization, we value transparency, honesty and hard work. We are focused on bringing out the best in people and supporting them on their journey to excellence. Our most successful drive is our culture. By challenging our approach to different business matters and pushing each other’s boundaries, we grow faster and more knowledgeable every day.
Our working atmosphere is characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, and you will be among energetic, highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
Get in contact