Learn how F.X. Meiller migrated to a modern PLM platform and accelerated performance for large-scale multi-CAD management.
Featured white paper: Extend the Digital Thread with Integrated Manufacturing Process Planning
Be a resilient industrial leader
Drive quality, innovation and collaboration in extremely competitive, global environments
With Minerva PLM, Powered by Aras industrial manufacturers can enjoy improved processes across the entire lifecycle. Securely manage creation, change and archive of information from all popular MCAD and ECAD systems. PDM/PLM integrates across the enterprise, supply chain, and fully links to part and BOM structures.
Today’s industrial manufacturer succeeds and thrives by addressing systems engineering, quality and other key areas that traditionally challenge today’s global manufacturer.
- Best Practices for Global Product Development, including Lean, DFSS and Six Sigma
- Standards, Quality and Regulatory Compliance, including APQP / CAPA and global Safety and Environmental Requirements
- Business Intelligence and Analytics, including Reports, Scorecards, Dashboards and KPI Metrics
- Easy to Use, Web-based Environment with Intuitive Microsoft Look and Feel
- Efficiency -Making Product Data Management more effective to eliminate non-value-added administration work
- Visibility - know what is happening to your development process a
- Master Data Management for all design - One place to get total overview of the entire product record
- Traceability - Know what was the product design in the past and what changes were made
More than 2 decades of knowledge packaged in one place!
Organizations share their stories
Case Study: Carlisle Brake & Friction
Learn how Carlisle Brake & Friction, a global OEM serving automotive, aerospace, industrial manufacturing and other sectors, streamlines data management, project management, workflow, test information management.
See how Akrapovič takes advantage of Aras's flexible platform to connect with their SAP interface and extend core functionality.