In the past all product data was spread out over a lot of different databases and files were saved in libraries on different servers, which led to a highly time-consuming process of data extraction. Micropower to action!
Our Clients share their stories
Case Study: North Sea Electronics
Keeping track of latest documentation revisions, finding previous component versions, and an increase in the production issuing errors, were some of the challenges North Sea Electronics faced in the past. How to overcome them?
Case Study: Consilium
Consilium must meet the highest safety standards, and product documentation requirements. They experienced difficulties with keeping tack of data due to having it distributed on different IT systems and servers. Many areas were operating inefficiently.
Minerva Electronic PLM
This is the solution many companies have used to optimise their processes
We know that your job is already hard enough. That is why we have developed Electronic PLM to support your growth, build upon our two decades of experience of optimizing processes for Electronic High-Tech organizations. The system is easy to implement and ready to go as it is. Our team of Business Analysts and Solution Architects has a wide range of the best and most complex Supply chains in the world and they are always ready to support you and help with customization.
- Time to Market - Streamlining the execution of the product development process
- Efficiency - Making Product Data Management more effective to eliminate non-value-added administration work
- Visibility - know what is happening to your product design and where is it in the processes
- Master Data Management for all design - One place to get total overview of the entire product record
- Collaboration - improving internal and external collaboration
- Change Management - Structured processes for change management specifically designed for the electronic industry
- Traceability - Know what was the past product design and what changes have been made
- Quality & Compliance - Extending into issues, NCR, CAPA and environmental compliance (RoHS, REACH)