Ensure accurate information flow
Accurate and instant information exchange is critical to maintaining a “single source of the truth” during product development and manufacturing. CAD Integration within Minerva PLM allows designers and their extended supply chain to manage the design process and collaborate from one central application, independent of the CAD tools they use.
Leverage All Your CAD Data
Information flow between CAD and PLM systems speeds up the development process, reduces costs, avoids errors in production and upholds consistency in product quality and fit. That is why managing CAD data through enterprise-wide processes is often a top priority for businesses when planning a PLM initiative.
The CAD integration inside Minerva PLM provides secure and consistent management of the creation, change and archiving of information from all popular MCAD and ECAD systems.
You get the ability to include your CAD data in all PLM processes in a single integrated environment.
- Connectors available for all popular MCAD and ECAD tools
- A single integrated environment for managing multi-disciplinary, multi-tool CAD data
- User authentication and access management increases control over critical intellectual property
- Part and Bom items are extracted and synchronized with PDM/PLM and CAD and documents are automatically linked to corresponding parts
- Ability to include CAD data in all PLM processes increases engineering efficiencies and supports global product development and supply chain collaboration strategies