Solution Architect (In-house)@Model.Heading.HeadingTag>
Take charge of Minerva’s strategic product development.
An important part of Minerva’s strategy is to develop our own product portfolio to extend the offering from Aras and provide more value to our customers.
Currently, Minerva has two products developed on the Aras Innovator platform: Electronic PLM and Medical Device PLM. We are seeing a lot of traction on these products in all our regions and are seeking to strengthen our product team.
One of the key roles in this team is the Solution Architect.
As part of the product development team, the Solution Architect is responsible for transforming the functional requirements into a viable architecture design, taking into account the specificity of the PLM platform that Minerva is implementing for its products. Aspects like performance, upgradability, scalability, resilience, and simplicity needs to be balanced with the architectural concerns of the customer environment.
It's a pleasure to work at Minerva. The team is great. There is a big variety of tasks and projects to work with.
- Develop PLM Solution design and architecture
- Manage the technical specification of solutions
- Be defining and reusing company components
- Ensure the quality of delivered solutions
- Enforce and improve the development processes
- Work in a team with a Business Analyst and solution developers, with a close collaboration with the Sales team.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in the field of Computer Science and/or related field
- Full Stack development knowledge
- General Web Services knowledge
- SOA architecture
- Web Application architecture
- Relational databases management systems
- Creativity in solving problems
- Ability to work in a virtual organization
- Respect for different cultures
- Proactive towards customers and colleagues
- Team spirit and ability to work in teams
- Honesty, openness and sense of humor
Aras Innovator is a product built on the Microsoft Stack (.net, SQL Server). Knowledge of Microsoft technologies is preferred.
- A challenging job in a growing company - a relatively young organization with a flat structure
- A great deal of freedom in the position with regards to where, how and when the job is performed
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development
- Courses and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe
- An organization, where success is recognized and rewarded
- Obvious opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as your own career
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among 45 energetic and dedicated colleagues
- A rewarding compensation plan, pension and other benefits
Location & Travelling
In our office in Aarhus, Denmark
You will spend 25-30% of your time on site with customers
Get in contact