At Minerva, we help design and implement the Aras Innovator PLM solution for our clients as well as developing our own PLM products for specific businesses.
As an Application Consultant, your prime responsibility is to configure and customize Aras Innovator for individual customer projects and internal Minerva products.
If you have the abilities and interest, you could play different roles at Minerva like e.g. participate in a presales or discovery workshop, customer training etc. That is why it is highly regarded if you are able to learn and adapt quickly and work on new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work either in an internal team together with Project Managers and Solution Architects, or directly with the client in a customer team.
The work at Minerva is quite dynamic and we are working in a fast paced environment
- Develop, sell and deliver consulting and education services within Aras PLM to Minerva clients and internal projects including: Installation, Configuration, Customization, Software development, Migration, Integration
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into application features
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications
- Perform integration, functional and non-functional testing before launching
- Follow the internal Minerva processes, including the Minerva Project Model and MARS (the Minerva Implementation Methodology)
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in the fields of Computer Science and/or Engineering for technical project managers
- Will to constantly develop further knowledge about Aras Innovator, including all technologies used within and around Aras Innovator
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to an ever-shifting internal and external landscape in a virtual organization
- Superb attention to detail but with the ability to be pragmatic
- Respect for different cultures
- Strong team spirit as well as being proactive towards customers and colleagues
- Honesty and openness topped with a good sense of humor
- A challenging job in a growing company - a relatively young organization with a flat structure
- A great deal of freedom in the position with regards to where, how, and when the job is performed
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development
- Courses and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe
- An organization where success is recognized and rewarded
- Obvious opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as your own career
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among 45 energetic and dedicated colleagues
- A rewarding compensation plan, pension and other benefits
Location & Travelling
- Remotly from any part of Sweden, Germany, France and the US
- At one of our offices in Europe or California, USA
You will spend 25-30% of your time on site with customers
Get in contact